24.5.11

An excellent long weekend!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARAINE! 
I hope this is a special year for you!  THANK-YOU for all you've done for us!
We love you!


Baby Trend Car seat and Snap and Go Stroller!
I am so completely happy with my new little car seat and stroller!  It's nice and light, super easy to use + cute!  A perfect fit for me and babe.



Bunny and I practicing.  Does it look right!!??


Newly Painted Nursery!
Baby has a beautifully painted nursery ALL thanks to Grandma Laraine!
After massive amounts of obsessing and over-thinking I finally decided on Ben Moore's Thunder gray for the whole room and I love it.  It really is my ideal gray....


...in the morning light...

...getting dusky...


 ..on to THE CRIB!
Last night we had supper at mom and dads and brought the crib home.
We got in at about 10:00....the boys got right to work putting it together!

Papa Paul himself...

Darryl and Ali popped by.  Uncle Darryl using a screw driver....

11:00...OOPs.....
Crib wont fit through the door...guess we were all a little too excited...



Baby & Me Growth

25 weeks and 3 days full...

Round as a pound.
In other news... I met this adorable little puppy last weekend!



Backwards ears!


Update complete! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The crib looks awesome! Good choice, as well as the wall color in bebe's room...your tum is perfect! hope to see you so very soon!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete