27.11.11

Paul's American Thanksgiving Inspired Birthday Dinner...

Everywhere I turned this week people were eating these awesome thanksgiving dinners and I got a bad hankering for turkey dinner....

So I made one for Paul for his 29th birthday.

Jesse's birthday is on the 25th (same as pinner btw) so we usually celebrate together over the years.


Julieann and I went upstairs to change the babies into their jammies...turned around and they were wearing the same ones!! so out came the cameras...

Some lean-on-me shots. We were saying these two are pre-arranged BFFs!  





The birthday boys with their babies being their serious selfs.
Rowan was intently watching his new little friend fuss and was wondering what the matter was. 




It was a good day.  Happy Birthday dear Paul, Jesse and Pinner.. happy birthday to you...

5 comments:

  1. Awww, love the boys in matching jammies & I wish I was there to eat some turkey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! SOOOO wish I'd had some of that turkey dinner!!! Didnt know jesse (and pinner) were so close to Pauls b-day!! What a way to celebrate, and hasnt rowan changed!!!! WOw, can hardly believe how big hes getting!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few short weeks, lets talk soon! xoxxo
    happy birthday Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and mason and rowan in their matching jams are presh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great birthday - awesome job Shannon! Love the dads & matching babies-can't wait to see little man again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the best birthday party! Matching jammies and turkey dinner...my kinda party! :)

    ReplyDelete